Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday, January 16

At first when I came in, I started watching the video ago. I watched it for a few minutes and got through the first three categories. Then I found this new thing that helps you learn words spelled out. You can choose how many letters the word has and how fast they spell it. Then you guess the word that they are spelling. http://asl.ms/ this is the link to the website. This "game" helped me realize that I need to go over the alphabet a few more times.

Since I was getting most of the words wrong, I pulled the alphabet pictures up again and went over them a few more times. Then I went back to the game and I got more of the correct so I went up in the number of letters each word has. Its pretty hard but im starting to get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment