Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday, January 9

                  Since we have been out for Christmas break and I haven't reviewed sign language in a few weeks, I decided to go back over the simple things like the alphabet and some of the symbols in the video. Before I went over these things I could barely remember any of the letters or symbols. Hopefully after going over them a few more times I will be able to remember them no matter how long I don't go over them. The video I've been watching is http://lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-layout/concepts.htm. They show you how to say a bunch of words without having to spell them out with each letter in the alphabet.
                     By going over all these words I hope to have them completely memorized. You can use sign language for many things. Most people believe that they don't need to know sign language because none of their friends or family members can't hear, but what they don't realize is that maybe they'll run into a deaf person one day. Then what are they going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment